2 x GE GENUINE SMARTWATER FRIDGE WATER FILTER PART # MSWF
DSF25KGWA, DSS25KSWA, ECF23KGWA, ESC23KSWA, ESF25KGWA, ESS25KSWA, GCF23KGWA, GSC23KSWA, GSF25KGWA, GSF25LGWA, GSF25TGWA, GSL25LGWA, GSS25KSWA, GSS25LSWA, GSS25TSWA, LSS25XSWA, PCF23MGWA, PCF23NGWA, PCF23RGWA, PCF25MGWA, PCF25PGWA, PSC23MSWA, PSC23NSWA, PSC23PSWA, PSC25MSWA, PSC25NSWA, PSC25PSWA, PSF26MGWA, PSF26NGWA, PSF26PGWA, PSF26RGWA, PSH23PGWA, PSH23PSWA, PSH25MGWA, PSH25MSWA, PSH25PSWA, PSI23MGWA, PSI23NGWA, PSI23NSWA, PSS26MSWA, PSS26NSWA, PSS26PSWA, PSW23PSWA, PSW23RSWA, PSW26MSWA, PSW26PSWA, PSW26RSW, PCA23VGXGFSS
Installation and replacement procedure:
- Turn the old cartridge left (counter clockwise).
- Pull the filter out and discard (the water will shut off automatically).
- Peel off the protective cover from the new cartridge.
- Fill the replacement cartridge with water from the tap to allow for better flow from the dispenser immediately after installation.
- Insert the new cartridge, lining up the arrow on the cartridge with the cartridge holder.
- Slowly rotate the filter right (clockwise) until the filter cartridge stops. Do not over tighten.
- Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to purge the system.
- Reset the "change filter" indicator light by pressing and holding the Water Filter Reset button for 3 seconds.
***Please Note*** It is recommended that your filter is changed every 6 months
We Also Recommend